Are you looking for a new home? Is your family outgrowing your current house? If so have you considered an alternative to site building your new home? There are a few things that you should be considering and Modular Construction should be at the top of your list. With Modular Construction you can have a house built that meets your needs and fits your family’s requirements in a fraction of the time.
What makes a Modular Home Different?
A home built using Modular Construction is truly no different than a home built using any other “traditional” construction methods. The biggest benefit of Modular Construction is that your new home and the materials we use are safeguarded in our indoor manufacturing facilities. We understand that materials can be sensitive to the elements and adverse weather, so we take pride in ensuring your home is never exposed to the sun, rain, or snow during the building process. Our construction process allows us to build the main structure of your home inside our facility in an assembly line style process. Unlike the traditional home building industry, we are required to have an independent third party inspection agency to ensure that every home produced meets all code requirements. This benefits you by allowing us to build your home quicker and most importantly with a much higher level of quality than other methods of construction.
What makes a Franklin Home Different?
We at Franklin Homes pride ourselves on building the highest quality homes in the southeastern United States. We are one of the few manufacturers in the southeast offering Modular Construction as well as the ability to customize any of our plans or build a plan that you provide. Through our 50 years in business we have assembled the finest craftsmen available to build the best homes for our customers. Below you will find the “Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Franklin Home.”
- 2x4 Roof Trusses (24" O/C) Standard on All Homes (16" O/C Optional) - This provides more structural stability for your home.
- 8-1/2’ Sidewalls on All Homes (9' O/C Optional) - Higher ceiling heights allow for larger windows meaning more natural light and a more open feeling.
- 7/16" Interior OSB Wrap on all Window, Door, and Marriage Wall Openings - OSB Wrap on all window and door openings provide strength keeping windows and doors square and sheetrock intact over the years as the home settles.
- 2x6 Sidewalls (16" OC) Standard on All Homes - Allows for higher insulation values to be used to keep your home more energy efficient.
- Tech-Shield Roof Decking Standard - Helps to preserve shingle life, cuts down on radiant heat in the attic, and makes your home more energy efficient.
- Standard Custom Residential Cabinets (Shaker Oak Standard - Maple, Hickory, Cherry Optional) - Numerous color options, wood species, and door styles available.
- All Floor Plans are Fully Customizable - Need to make a room bigger? Need to add or delete a space? Love the floor plan but need more space? We have got you covered! We have a drafting department completely dedicated to to customizing your home so that it meets your family's needs.
- All Homes are Pre-Aligned/Tested at the Factory - This ensures efficient setup when your home arrives at your property, proper air flow of HVAC system, polarity of electrical system, and water system checked for leaks prior to shipment.
- Upgrade Appliance Package Standard - Side-by-Side Refrigerator, Smooth Top Range, Microwave/Vent-hood, and Dishwasher.
- Hi-Definition Formica Standard T/O Home - Granite, Cultured Marble, Hand-laid Ceramic Optional - Floors, Edging, Showers, Shower Bases, Wall-splashes.
A Franklin Modular Means More
With a Franklin Homes Modular Home you simply get more for your hard-earned dollar. You get a higher quality home in less time than traditional construction methods. You also get better financing options to save you money over the duration of your mortgage. When you make the decision to purchase a Franklin Home you are making an investment in a home that will last your family for years to come.